The Sous Chef reports directly to and works with the Head Chef on menu design, execution, food costing, inventory, kitchen cleanliness, food safe procedures, and managing our kitchen brigade. We strive to be a leader when it comes to our guests experience and the quality of our offerings. The right individual will have the opportunity to work at a one of a kind location applying their culinary passion and industry experience.
Executing high quality, exciting dishes in a fast-paced environment is an essential operation for our kitchen team. This is an excellent career opportunity to lead and mentor a great team while realizing your full potential when it comes to menu offerings and operational procedures.
$30,000 – $38,000 a year
What you offer us:
- Execute The Lund Hotel’s systems and operations
- Serve consistently excellent food to our specifications
- Manage food, kitchen labour, and other kitchen-related costs
- Lead an immaculate kitchen and follow food safety practices
- Continually train, develop, and inspire your kitchen staff
- Minimum 5 years of relative Kitchen Management experience in a bar or restaurant
- Team player and terrific people manager
- Creative talent
- Food Safe Level 1 & 2
What we offer:
- A competitive salary, benefit package, management promotional perks.
- Live-in position is available if required
- Excellent work environment with a steady flow of return guests who appreciate our attention to detail and offerings.
- An opportunity to build on product knowledge and keep up with industry trends.
We thank you for applying to be part of our team. Only applicants considered for the position will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time